MALOSSI ALUMIN-CYLINDER Ø 75.5 PIN Ø 16 H2O SCOOTER 300 4-STROKE
- Bore Ø 75.5 mm;
- Stroke 63 mm;
- Displacement 282;
- Compression ratio 12.5:1.
- Material: primary aluminium alloy with a high content of hardened and tempered silicon, cylinder liner with silicon carbide coating in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances.
- Machining: on machine tools with high precision numerical control.
- Cylinder-piston connection with an allowance of 0.05 mm.
- Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Ultra compact with 3 rings.
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces.
- Machining on machine tools with numerical control.
- Lightened and reinforced.
- Upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Special rings with high sliding ease and very high mechanical resistance.
- I° ring compression in nitrided and chromium steel.
- II° special cast iron ring.
- Three – piece scraper ring made of chromiumplated special steel alloy.
NB: can be assembled with V4 HEAD Code = 3813273
Products reserved exclusively for competitions in places intended for them in accordance with the provisions of the competent sports authorities. We Disclaim all liability for improper use