MALOSSI ALUM-CYL. Ø 61 PIN Ø 13 H2O 4-STROKE
Force Master is the innovative CDI which allows to change the injection in order to fit perfectly the Malossi 4-stroke cylinder kit. This CDI has been scheduled with different maps so as to be coupled perfectly with your vehicle whatever its setting is!
Complete cylinder I-TECH 4 STROKE
- Material: primary aluminium alloy with a high content of hardened and tempered silicon, cylinder liner with silicon carbide coating in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances.
- Machining: on machine tools with high precision numerical control.
- Cylinder-piston connection with an allowance of 0.05 mm.
- Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
CDI Force Master
- Carburation adjusting
- ± 6% at min/medium/max
- RPM limiter : + 1000 RPM
- 4 different maps
- Ultra compact with 3 rings.
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces.
- Machining on machine tools with numerical control.
- Lightened and reinforced.
- Upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Special rings with high sliding ease and very high mechanical resistance.
- I° ring compression in nitrided and chromium steel.
- II° special cast iron ring.
- Three piece scraper ring made of chromiumplated special steel alloy.
Technical data Complete cylinders I-TECH 4 STROKE
|Cylinder+CDI||Bore Ø||Stroke mm||Displacement cc||Compression ratio||CDI||MAPS|
|3117559||61||57.9||169.2||11.7:1||5517563||0 – 125cc with kit Malossi ø61 + Original exhaust system
1 – 125cc with kit Malossi ø61 + Malossi exhaust system with db killer
2 – 150cc with kit Malossi ø61 + Original exhaust system
3 – 150cc with kit Malossi ø61 + Malossi exhaust system with db killer