MALOSSI MAXI DELTA SYSTEM (CLUTCH BELL Ø 134)
Centrifugal clutch system with clutch bell for scooter RACING
System comprises the famous:
- Patented adjustable clutch (Delta Clutch).
- In addition, the reinforced, anti-failure clutch bell (Wing Clutch Bell) with cooling fins, dynamically balanced, designed for competitive and sport applications.
Delta Clutch is a clutch developed within the scooter racing circuits and in a short period has become a benchmark product, key to scooter performance.
The simplicity of the system quickly allows spring adjustment with regards to centrifugal force and the possibility of interchanging a spring with different K values. These values are listed in the Malossi catalogue.
Another option this system allows is position adjustment of the small mass which determines the pressure between friction material and clutch bell. In addition, this small mass is interchangeable with other masses of varying weights.
The complete system is patented to protect against shameless attempts to copy and falsify the product.
Delta has attained the recognition of many qualified tuners and the facts are the proof : used by all the racing teams and a vast amount of sport riders, resulting in a continuous increase in sales.
As always, Malossi constantly analyses its products during their operation and Delta is no exemption. It has been optimized by implementing small but important updates, maintaining Delta as a leading edge product.
We are very proud of the fact that Malossi clutches are asbestos free, however, much investment in research was needed in achieving this present level of quality, reliability, and especially selection of friction materials.
We can now affirm, with great certainty, that we possess an exclusive formula for producing a high temperature resistant material that does not alter its coefficient of friction due to prolonged operational stresses.
Wing Clutch Bell
- Clutch Bell forged using Fe DC04 deep-drawing steel.
- Carbon steel centre hub made of round stock and TIG welded.
- Surface hardened through nitriding.
- Finned reinforcement ring, made of machined carbon steel, black oxide surface finish, press fit.
- 100% dynamically balanced.
Due to the strong demand for these two products, we decided to offer them both in a single package.
This allows Malossi to supply two quality products with a cost savings for the customer.