MALOSSI V4 HEAD Ø 74-75.5 ALUMINIUM H2O MAXI 200>300
Soaring scooter performance with a power increase of 15%-25%
The first head for all Piaggio scooters that have a 4-stroke, liquid cooled engine with the following displacements: 125*cc, 180*cc, 200 cc, 250 cc, 300 cc. With more than seventy applications and designed and developed to deliver great excitement, insures this head a brilliant future.
- Head made of gravity-fed cast aluminium alloy, tempered and sandblasted, machined within thousandth (mm) tolerances utilizing super precise work cells.
- Valve guides designed with new profile, made using a powdered metal sintering process (steel, phosphorous, carbon, copper and manganese).
- Valve seats made of cobalt-molybdenum steel alloy characterised by copper infiltration and a special heat/chemical treatment. Increased intake valve – ø 25 mm, made of a special steel alloy and a special heat/chemical treatment.
- Increased exhaust valve – ø 22.2 mm and made of Nimonich 80 material (Nickel, Chromium, Titanium, and Aluminium alloy).
- Exhaust and Intake valve springs made of Si-Cr oil-tempered and annealed steel, designed to operate optimally under increased loads due to increased engine power.
* This new head was developed to be used exclusively with Malossi cylinders for the displacements 125 cc ? 180 cc, while with all other displacements, this new head can be used with the original cylinders. The head is pre-assembled and ready for installation.
Products reserved exclusively for competitions in places intended for them in accordance with the provisions of the competent sports authorities. We Disclaim all liability for improper use